Friday, September 5, 2008

Fall Set Release (dont' forget my Christmas set is below)





Here's my fall set.. I wanted to add more but with circumstances I haven't been able too.. I started these a couple months ago and they've been sitting on the hard drive.. so I figured I'd put up what I had....

With this you get 7 10x10 papers so you can customize the included cards, design your own or make additional sides to the cards provided. Or even make scrapbook pages/ books with them.

You will also receive the leave clip art shown and an overlay of leaves that you can add to the background of the papers provided (or your own) (all examples shown on one image with the paper examples)

Then you will also receive 3 5x7 layered cards that I have designed for you. The background is a separate layer so you can always swap it out with one of the other backgrounds provided with the set.

This whole set is included for $20.00 If you desire just the cards only then I will go ahead and do them for $15.00 for the set of 3 cards (buy more save more)

And onto the Freebies.. please leave me a comment and let me know what you'd like to see offered on the blog as weekly freebies.. I do plan on trying to get this going again.. but would love some feedback about what you'd like me to share with you....

My baby blog can be seen here.. I forgot I took the link down.. so if anyone wants to keep up with my lil peanut... http://bobbieonceagain.bravejournal.com/

No comments: