Thursday, July 17, 2008

Christmas 08 set released...



Wow... forgive me for my absence.. it's been a ride for me lately.. I started these over a month ago and am just finally getting them online for the blog...

Here's my Christmas 08 set.. I'd like to say there might be another one in the future but right now I'm not sure.. but this set is full of love!!! It comes with 10-5x7's a few of them have both fronts and backs.. everything is layered so if there's a card you like that you'd want a back to you can use the background for a back if you like.. I had planned on it.. and have some of the backings done just not all of them yet...

I'm releasing this set from now until September 30th for $25.. after the 30th they will go up to $35 so the early bird gets the worm...

I promise.. next week I'll have Freebie Tuesday going again.. also I am planning a christmas card for that.. plus I'll link to my personal blog if anyone would like to read that....

So here's the new release... I hope that someone likes them.. some are traditional Christmas colors.. while a few are sort of different! I'm planning on releasing a fall set in Mid August too...

No comments: